Certificate in Business Finance (International Part 2)
A follow on course from Part 1 giving more detail for the Manager, Director or Vice President of an organisation using International Accounting terminology who wants to know more about interpreting financial information & understanding management reports.
The following areas are covered in 4 short video presentations on the course:
- Management Accounts
- Cash Flow, Liquidity & Working Capital
- Accounting terminology including EBITDA
- Interpreting Financial Information (including Ratio Analysis)
Following the course you will have a deeper understanding of financial information and be able to understand key financial terminology and use it with confidence.
There are a number of questions and answers contained in the module so that you can test your understanding of the subject matter covered.
The course contains the following elements:
- 4 short videos (approximately 45 minutes of video content in total)
- On-line questions and answers so that you can test your knowledge
- A Case Study to download with solutions
- A PowerPoint slide show to download that contains all the key points covered in the videos