NHS Finance for Beginners (Part 2)
A follow on course from Part 1 giving more detail for the NHS Finance Manager into the language of Finance with a particular focus on Service Line Reporting.
The course covers the following key areas:
- Service Line Reporting
- Cash Flow & Liquidity
- Finance Terminology used in the NHS including EBITDA
- Interpreting Financial Information
- Reports recommended by Monitor
There are 5 videos covering the above content which are complemented by questions and answers following each video.
By the end of the course you will have a good understanding of NHS accounting terminology and be able to use accounting information with confidence.
The contents of the on line learning are:
- 5 videos (approximately 50 minutes of video content in total)
- Questions & Answers following each video to test your knowledge
- A Case Study to practice your knowledge based on an NHS Trust’s Financial Statements
- A PowerPoint handout to download