If you are interested in lean thinking process improvement then this course will meet your requirements.
Course length: 1 day
Lean thinking facilitates reductions in cost and lead times. Lean UK service organisations that have undergone extensive lean training are better placed to survive increasingly competitive global markets. This course will introduce the concepts of lean thinking and provide some practical tools and techniques to improve business processes to deliver tangible savings.
- The principles underlying the evolution of lean management
- An overview of key tools used in lean production and their application
- The key features that characterise a lean organisation, illustrated with evidence from global benchmarking studies
- Creating the lean supply chain
- Aligning Social Systems for Lean Implementation
We will take feedback from each delegate to enable you to track the business benefits of training. The feedback forms can include:
- The clarity, enthusiasm and ability of the Tutor
- If the course exceeded expectations
- Action plans and commitments to improve personal performance
- Relevance to the job
A report on feedback will then be submitted to you.
On all Clearly Training courses delegates will be given a ring binder containing a copy of the presentation materials together with any relevant exercises or examples.
Get In Touch
If you have a query or would like some more information regarding any of our courses please contact our friendly team by calling us on 01904 639923 or clicking on the button below.