UK Accounting standards have undergone a major overhaul with the publication of standard numbers 100, 101 & 102.
The whole structure of how organisations in the UK prepare their financial statements has changed. Our UK Accounting Standards course looks at these changes and specifically at the new requirements under the standards, focusing on the detail in standard 102.
We can tailor our course to your own requirements and we will work with you to create a course that reflects the key accounting areas used in your own financial statements.
We can focus the course on a specific area such as Groups or we can provide a General Refresher or a Full Update or any combination of these.
We can deliver your course over as little as half a day or a full day or even two days if you need us to.
Our general course outline covers the following:
- Background to UK Standards including 100, 101 & 102
- The reporting framework
- Financial Statements & terminology
- Assets & Liabilities
- Provisions including deferred Tax & pensions
- Reporting Financial Performance
- Financial Instruments
- Share Options
We will take feedback from each delegate to enable you to track the business benefits of training. The feedback forms can include:
- The clarity, enthusiasm and ability of the Tutor
- If the course exceeded expectations
- Action plans and commitment to improve personal performance
- Relevance to the job
- A report on feedback will then be submitted to you.
On all Clearly Training courses delegates will be given a ring binder containing a copy of the presentation materials together with any relevant exercises or examples.
Get In Touch
If you have a query or would like some more information regarding any of our courses please contact our friendly team by calling us on 0845 607 6715 or clicking on the button below.