If you are interested in cost reduction programmes in the UK then this course will meet your requirements.
Course Length: 1 Day
This course is designed to give a practical introduction into the methodologies to deliver real business cost reduction. The course looks at organisational case studies to provoke a challenging discussion into how your organisation can continue on its cost reduction programme.
- The traditional approach to cost reduction and its constraints
- The strategic approach
- Identifying which processes will yield the maximum savings in cost
- Embedding a culture of continuous improvement and lean thinking
- Implementing programmes to realise cost reduction
- Securing commitment to change
- The importance of tracking the benefits of cost reduction
We will take feedback from each delegate to enable you to track the business benefits of training. The feedback forms can include:
- The clarity, enthusiasm and ability of the tutor
- If the course exceeded expectations
- Action plans and commitments to improve personal performance
- Relevance to the job
- A report on feedback will then be submitted to you
On all Clearly Training courses delegates will be given a ring binder containing a copy of the presentation materials together with any relevant exercises or examples.
Get In Touch
If you have a query or would like some more information regarding any of our courses please contact our friendly team by calling us on 0845 607 6715 or clicking on the button below.